December 4, 2011

I Hate Goodbyes... Let's Just Say See You Later

Heading back to Cali tomorrow & can't wait to see my wifey! But, I must say that I am hecka sad to say 'goodbye' to my Korean family... I have felt so loved, encouraged, inspired, honored & challenged over the last week. Despite my eyes feeling like they are going to roll right out of their sockets for lack of sleep, I received so much from the time, love, faith & heart that my New Philly family in Korea has imparted. When I think of saying 'Goodbye' it makes my heart 'triste,' that means sad in "Mexican" (not Spanish, Mexican, right Pastor Christian?), hahahaha.

I got tons of spiritual deposits to share back home! I so wish I could bring some of that bangin' 'yum yum' fried chicken & Kalbi!!! But, I know this is just the start of a something great, we're going from glory to glory! So, i'm not gonna cry (maybe i will, but on the plane under the little blanket they give you so nobody sees me..), but I know we'll see each other again soon so "Let's just say see you later..."

No comments:

Post a Comment